Sunday, March 15, 2015

March 2015 trip

     Today, I returned to Haiti after being away for 3 months with Brenda, (also known as "the other lady"), a nurse practitioner from Canada who has been on several trips.  I am really looking forward to this week as we join another group here serving in two separate clinics over the course of the week.  I am certain we will learn and be blessed by this group of doctors and nurses and I am sure the Haitian communities we are serving will also teach and bless us.
     Normally, I would have only written narrative information on this blog and more personal stuff on our family blog however, sometimes the narrative is difficult to write without the realities that come with our experiences and the lines become gray.  So for this week, I am sharing here.  It has been two months short of a year since I wrote on our family blog.  Mainly because the lines are hard to see.
     We have been quiet.  God has been quiet, asking us to wait so we could take the necessary time to make transitions back to living in Pennsylvania.  But lately, there is a stirring, an awakening.  We know God has some great things to come within AWAKENHAITI and we are praying without ceasing and listening, doing our best to follow wherever He leads us.
     So this week, I anticipate seeing how God is actively moving and we are open to however he chooses to use us.  We are humbled to be here sharing Christ's love with the people we encounter.
     We treasure your prayers!
      ~Deb Denlinger
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment